Saturday 27 December 2014

Nars Virtual Domination Pallette

Hello, so I recently picked up the new LE palette from Nars and oh boy am I happy! Although the actual delivery service was awful I am totally forgiving because this pallets may be one of her best I own. I love most that it has the classic Laguna bronzer, three blushes in: Deep Throat, Sex Fantasy, final cut and a lovely highlighter in MissLiberty. I will post some pictures below of the Palette and one picture of me wearing the Laguna bronzer.





I really do love this palette and I can honestly say that all the colours will be used hell of a lot! I bought mine from the Nars website,but I would recommend if you can popping into store because I had an awful delivery service with Hermes. Let me know if you would use this and what you think
Holly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment