Sunday 12 October 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette

Hello, so for my 18th birthday me and my lovely boyfriend went to London and Whilst we were there we headed to Westfield London shopping centre. Of course I had to pick up some new makeup items to expand my collection! I recently had £10 worth of points with a £50 purchase from the Debenhams beauty card, so I jumped at the chance to get the discount on this wonderful item :D

This new palette from Urban Decay features 5 never seen before shades that are all Matte Neutrals (with a cool taupe base). the final shade, Skimp, is shimmery which is perfect for highlighting the brow bone. I personally love that this palette is cooler because I feel like I can wear it easy and get a whole bunch of new looks with easy blending. Whilst i'm on the subject of blending, it still has the signature velvety feel of the shadow that makes it feel so luxurious and non-creasing, whilst so easy to blend the colours into one another. 

So I will show you the pictures I have captured compared to my last palette. 




 












The Palette on the left is the original Naked Basics Palette L to R: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint and Crave.
The Palette on the right is the 2nd Naked Basics Pallette. L to R: Skimp, Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal and Undone.

The palette is priced at £22, the same as the original and is available here 

Please leave me a comment on what you think of the new palette and if you would like to see what else I bought whilst I was in London. 

Holly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment