Tuesday 14 October 2014

outfit of the day

Today I'm at work all day in an office, so I need to make sure I wear something comfortable. I have chosen some black and grey dog-tooth soft trousers (link HERE) and a cream loose top (link HERE). I think this look could be dressed up with a statement necklace and a pair of boots, or down like i have done for a work outfit. As for makeup, I have opted for something that will hopefully last me all day under the harsh air conditioning and something which won't feel too heavy or overdone. The products I have used are:

-          Bourjois foundation in shade 52 vanilla 
-          Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer (shade has rubbed off, but would have been the lightest)
-          Urban Decay Eye primer original
-          Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
-          Benefit They’re Real Mascara
-          Kiko Contour and Highlight in shade 01
-          Mac Crème Cup Lipstick
-          Mac Eyebrow pencil in Spiked

I will post some pictures below:

Photo PhotoPhoto
Photo

please leave me a comment on what you wear to work or what you would think would be ideal!

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment