Sunday 14 December 2014

OCC Lip Tar Matte in Black Dahlia

Hello!

I recently made an order with Sephora and one of the things I had to buy was the Sephora Give Me More More Lip collection. I fell in love with all of the products that I received and thought it could have made an excellent present for any beauty lover. One of the things that caught my eye was the OCC lip tar because I had heard A LOT about these from other beauty bloggers and was itching to try them out for myself.

I will post a picture of me wearing it below and give my opinion:

 It's quite tricky to apply so you definitely need the brush that comes with it because oh boy does it leave a stain behind - definitely party proof! The colour is beautiful and I literally used the smallest amount, I guess you could add more product to get a darker colour payoff.

However, it does cling to dry patches on your lips and make them darker, but I do have very dry lips in the winter so overall its done a very good job :D


No comments:

Post a Comment