Sunday 29 September 2013

21 questions

Hey guys, so i've been looking at other peoples blogs and I saw the 21 questions and thought why not give it a go! I hope it lets you get to know me seeing as I'm new.

Okay so here it is:
1. Are you named after anyone? I would love to give you all one great big story, but sadly not no.
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried at the cinema when I watched The Call, my heart when out for the girl when she said what she thought was goodbye to her parents.
3. Do you have kids? Nope.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would hope so! I'd like to think I'm a good friend.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? yes. I use it like a second language and that's probably really bad.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Unless I get a large sum of money or had to do it for a really good charity, no.
7. What’s your favourite cereal? Cookie Crisp!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile or the eyes (the window to the soul).
9. What is your eye colour? Blue. I love blue eyes.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings definitely.
11. Favorite smells? Probably: perfumes, petrol and fresh bread.
12. Summer or winter? Summer.
13. Computer or television? computer, because you can watch TV! Is that cheating? ha-ha.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? in Lancashire (5 hours from me).
15. Do you have any special talents? No :( im so sad by this.
16. Where were you born? Bristol
17. What are your hobbies? i love make up and shopping and I also go rock climbing
18. Do you have any pets? yes, a kitten called Amber
19. Favorite movie? Taken 1&2, Harry Potter, Wild Child, Pitch Perfect and The Parent Trap.
20. Do you have any siblings? no. I am an only child.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? (cheesy) I want to be: successful, happy and healthy.

I hope you guys have learned something about me here! I would love to hear about you

Cheers guys,
Holly Lowe x

No comments:

Post a Comment